1. Find the „Why“ for the Transformation
„How do we are going to see that we are successful“
2. Common Values and Principles
Values and Principles impact attitude, mindset and behaviour.
Commonly defined, stable values and principles act as a „Culture North Star“ that provides orientation and reflection space during our learning journey.
3. Learning Mindset
Transformation journeys are learning journeys. None is like the other.
It needs a common understanding that a feasible solution will develop over time. Through experimenting and adapting patterns in our cooperation and collaboration we will learn and improve together on our journey.
An iterarative approach will help to find emerging patterns that will optimize our work processes.
4. The Situation Determines the Approach
To better support a transformation journey, it might be helpful to expand your personal toolbox…
5. As a Leader, be committed, not only involved
Leaders‘ commitment and active participation are a crucial success factor
6. Slice the Elephant
If the goal is too big, slice it up.
Smaller pieces/work batches help to
- generate focus
- deliver in fast iterations and allow for quick learning and feedback cycles
- ensure value driven outcome.